The RDE300 Series Engineering Client Software, Atonometrics part number 500046-03, is periodically updated for new features and improvements. Release notes for recent versions are listed below.
To download the latest version of the software, see RDE300 Series Engineering Client Software
R4566, July 14, 2020
- Added support for setting cable resistance value, which requires firmware R4565 or higher.
R4373, May 20, 2019
- Added support for N suffix PCBs for Isc-only mode, which requires firmware R4375 or higher.
R4205, October 3, 2018
- Added support for dual-cell systems with board part number 710395-33, which requires firmware R4209 or higher.
R3981, October 27, 2017
- Added support for dual-cell systems with board part numbers 710395-30 and 710395-32, which require firmware R3980 or higher.
R3978, Octoboer 10, 2017
- Added support for a major new feature in the concurrent firmware release (R3979) to provide analysis of soiling data native in the firmware, reducing the need for data post-processing on the user's platform. The firmware now calculates filtered daily averages of the minute-by-minute soiling data and makes the daily averages available on new registers. The new registers should be the user's primary outputs for soiling results. The minute-by-minute results are still available but are now restricted to a user-settable time and irradiance window. This new release of the RDE300 Engineering Client includes additional screens for setting up the new features.
- Added support for the 365-day rolling history of daily average soiling results stored in the RDE flash memory in the concurrent firmware release.
- Added support for setting up PV module temperature measurement using the open-circuit voltage (Voc) method, as an alternative to using a back-of-module RTD.
- Note: To install the software, change the extension of the installer to ".exe" and then execute it.
- Note: Use this version of the RDE300 Engineering Client with the concurrently-released R3979 version of the RDE300 Firmware (500044-03) and Rev H of the User Guide (880039).